2019 Food & Drink, 2020 TBD
- Smoothie Patrol (8 am- 1 pm) parked on Crocker Lane, outside of the Museum of Wildlife and Fish Biology Museum. They have coffee drinks and hot cocoa.
- TBD Food Truck (8 am-1 pm) parked on Crocker Lane, outside of the Museum of Wildlife and Fish Biology.
- Star Ginger (Noon- 4 pm), parked between the Sciences Laboratory Building and Storer Hall, outside of the Nematode, Herbarium, and Marine Invertebrate Collections outside of the Center for Plant Diversity and the Nematode Collection. Vegetarian options.
Campus Dining Facilities
- Tercero Dining Hall on the south side of campus is open from 9:30 am-2:00 pm. It is all-you-can-eat for under 14 dollars.
- Segundo Dining Hall is on the northwest side of campus is open from 9:30 am-2:00 pm. It is all-you-can-eat for under 14 dollars.
- Peet's Coffee is open 9 am-9 pm in the ARC Pavilion (just west of the Botanical Conservatory)
Bring Your Own (BYO)
- Water fountains are found throughout the campus, so please bring a bottle to refill.
- Pack a lunch and snacks and enjoy picnic tables and lawns throughout the campus.