- El Rapido Breakfast and Lunch Burritos (10 am-1 pm) outside of the Museum of Wildlife and Fish Biology
- Star Ginger (Noon- 2 pm) outside of the Center for Plant Diversity and the Nematode Collection
Campus Dining Halls
- Tercero Dining Hall on the south side of campus is open from 9:30 am-2:30 pm. It is all you can eat for under 14 dollars.
- Segundo Dining Hall is on the northwest side of campus is open from 9:30 am-2:30 pm. It is all you can eat for under 14 dollars.
Downtown Davis has many choices of restaurants. The famous Saturday Davis Farmer's Market is walking distance from Anthropology in the Central Park between 2nd and 3rd streets and is open from 8 am- 1 pm.
- Water fountains are found throughout the campus, so please bring a bottle to refill.
- Common Grounds Coffee Cart will be open from 7 am- 2 pm by the Wildlife Museum. They are a great local business that serves hot drinks and pastries.
- Peet's Coffee is open all day in the ARC (just west of the Design Museum and the Botanical Conservatory)